- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse.
- Professional specialty certification required for certified incumbents.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
Employees in this position are, or can be, required topossess the following physical capabilities:
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling up to 100 lbs.
- Stooping, kneeling and/or crouching daily
- Standing or walking more than 5 hours a day
- Running to respond to patient emergencies
- Reaching, grasping, fingering, and/or feeling more than 5 hours a day.
- Visual acuity in order to correctly distinguish skin tone variations, evidence of IV infiltration, infection; able to read telemetry, blood pressure gauges, etc.
- Audio acuity in order to correctly distinguish various body sounds (i.e., respirations, heart tones, bowel sounds).
- Audio acuity to discern sounds made by various types of machinery or equipment that would indicate dangerous or improper operation
About SSM St. Anthony'sHospital
St. Anthony Hospital is a601-bed regional referral facility specializing in cardiology, oncology,surgery and behavioral medicine. The hospital, established in 1898, is locatedin Midtown Oklahoma City and serves the needs of Central Oklahoma, as well as manycounties throughout Oklahoma, through its large rural affiliate network ofhospitals. Four St. Anthony Healthplex campuses provide convenient emergencyand outpatient service access to the outlying communities of Business, PremierQUEST Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of the metropolitan area. St.Anthony added urgent care services in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St.Anthony has received numerous awards including the Oklahoma Quality Award forExcellence, Certified Healthy Merit, among others. Healthsights ranks St.Anthony at performance levels for quality and patient satisfaction higher thanlocal competitors and many national health care organizations.