**Parking instructions: Park in any available Avis/Budget space in the car return area; walk inside the airport to the Avis/Budget counter and ask for Micaela Marshall.
Upcoming Event! Text the word ‘APPLY’ to 973-339-0720 to sign up for an event near you with on-the-spot interviews and immediate offer opportunities. Snacks, refreshments and company swag provided!
- Rental Sales Agents (FT/PT)
- On-Call Drivers/Transporters (PT)
What we’re looking for:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Flexibility to work days, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays
- Willingness to work outdoor in weather conditions with moderate noise level
- Basic computer skills (typing, data entry)
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills with customers, co-workers and management
Extra points for this:
- 6 months of customer service experience
- The ideal candidate may have experience in baggage handling at an airport/warehouse or has worked in customer-facing roles
Perks you’ll get:
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including: Group Legal, Identity Theft, Accident Insurance, FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Up to $5,500/year tuition reimbursement
- Contribute up to $260 as a tax-free benefit for public transportation or parking expenses
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matched contributions
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (eligible after 90 days of service)
- Full training to learn the business and enhance professional skills
- Employee discounts, including discounted prices on the purchase of Avis/Budget cars
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation, referrals for care service and more
- Community involvement opportunities
Who are we?
Glad you asked! Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of mobility options, with brands including Avis, Budget & Budget Truck, and Zipcar. With more than 70 years of experience and 11,000 locations in 180 countries, we are shaping the future of our industry and want you to join us in our mission. Apply today to get connected to an exciting career, a supportive family of employees and a world of opportunities.
The fine print:
Avis Budget Group is an equal opportunity employer – M/F/Veterans/Disabled.
This role requires the ability to lift up to 15 pounds and enter and exit vehicles. This advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of Avis Budget Group.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.